Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Perfect Words

I have never been a person that was in love with a writer and their writing style. Some people love Shakespeare, some love Hemmingway, I love her. The way she writes, the words she uses absorb me into the screen and there is nothing I can do but keep reading. I feel every word and how she must have felt while writing them. My heart breaks, my eyes water, and I want nothing more but to save her from what causes her to write. At first I thought a lot of the writings were about sadness but I realized that they are about love and life and the struggle to make both what they should be. I never understood before but I understand now. There is nothing more fascinating than to find that person who can express the way you wish you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment